Note that the second series during a night will start 15 minutes after the completion of the first series. The second series time is approximate, and teams should be ready in the event that the previous series ends early.
Season 2 Playoffs
- Playoffs will take place over the course of three weeks, starting September 30, 2018.
- The top four teams from the regular season (determined by points) will play in the championship bracket, the bottom four teams will play in the consolation bracket. In the event of a tie, the team with the best map record will be considered the higher seed. If there is still a tie, the winner of the regular season game between the two teams will determine the highest seed. If there is still a tie, the teams will play a single game to determine the higher seed.
- All series will be best of 3, except for the finals for both brackets, which will be best of 5. The series will start with each team banning a map. The team that is the higher seed from the regular season will ban first. The team that is the higher seed will choose map pick or first pick/first ban for the first game. For subsequent games, the team that is losing the series will get to choose map pick or first pick/first ban. If the series is tied, the higher seed gets choice of map pick or first pick/first ban for the next game in the series.
Chuck Norris (Championship) Bracket
- Semi Finals A – Seed 1 vs Seed 4 – Monday October 1, 9:00pm EST (Bo3)
- Semi Finals B – Seed 2 vs Seed 3 – Sunday October 7, 8:00pm EST (Bo3)
- Finals – Monday October 15, 9:00pm EST (Bo5)
Betty White (Consolation) Bracket
- Semi Finals A – Seed 5 vs Seed 8 – Sunday Sep 30, 8:00pm EST (Bo3)
- Semi Finals B – Seed 6 vs Seed 7 – Monday October 8, 9:00pm EST (Bo3)
- Finals – Sunday October 14, 8:00pm EST (Bo5)